Our classic unisex hooded puffer features a detachable hood, REPREVE® 500-equivalent recycled fill, interior pockets, and knit storm cuffs to keep you warm in any environment.
- Water Resistant
- Detachable Hood
- Knit Storm Cuffs
- 2 Interior Pockets
- Plush Microfiber Lined Pockets
- Branded Jacquard Tape on Interior Storm Flap
- Bungee Cord w. Lock Waist Adjusters
- Removable Velcro Wristband at Back
- Machine Washable
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- REPREVE® Down Alternative Water Resistant Fill
- 500 Fill Power Equivalent
- Eco-friendly; Made From 100% Recycled Plastic
Ai Hayatsu is a Brooklyn based artist born and raised in Tokyo, Japan. Growing up as an only child, Ai often spent time getting lost in her imaginary world. She dreamed up creatures that inhabited in her mind and often captured them on paper. Drawing and writing about them came natural to her. Ai came to New York to attend graduate program at NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts. Her work has been included in several group exhibitions and her projects include album covers, picture book art, website graphics and traditional printmaking. She enjoys finding seeds of small moments in her life and sprouting them into curious visual stories.