Our classic unisex hooded puffer features a detachable hood, REPREVE® 500-equivalent recycled fill, interior pockets, and knit storm cuffs to keep you warm in any environment.
- Water Resistant
- Detachable Hood
- Knit Storm Cuffs
- 2 Interior Pockets
- Plush Microfiber Lined Pockets
- Branded Jacquard Tape on Interior Storm Flap
- Bungee Cord w. Lock Waist Adjusters
- Removable Velcro Wristband at Back
- Machine Washable
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- REPREVE® Down Alternative Water Resistant Fill
- 500 Fill Power Equivalent
- Eco-friendly; Made From 100% Recycled Plastic
- Model is 6’1”, 168lbs. and wears a size Medium
Yuri Ohara is a dedicated artist residing in Brooklyn NY. Originally from Japan born in 1947, she grew up practicing sumi-e, sketches and oil painting. She studied at Parsons School of Design as well as at the Art Student League NY and has won various grant scholarships as well as outreach programs in New York City. Always carrying a sketchpad and drawing materials while exploring the culture of New York, she is curious, inspired and energized by the city she calls home. Her passion for the city, love of animals and fellow New Yorkers embodies itself into various forms of portraits.
Yuri loves to spend time with her three grandchildren and her dog Elvis as often as she can. She hopes her experiences and art work embolden others to live life with passion, courage and New York grit.